- OK, MAYBE I got a little snarky... RT @RecruitLoop: [New Post] How To Fail at Hiring (Even with a Great Recruiter!) bit.ly/1eZJSoV 3 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: Nice writeup from UK Recruiter: RecruitLoop – a new platform for the future of recruitment? bit.ly/IFTKcb 4 days ago
- AWESOME They Wheely Need The Wine shar.es/DKnMT via @sharethis 4 days ago
- RT @Paul_Slezak: Today @jennsteele @RecruitLoop shares 9 Ways Not To Look Like a Clueless Hiring Manager bit.ly/1asgvXl 5 days ago
- I'm coming to the conclusion that we all treat 'what do you think?' questions at the end of blog posts as actual conclusions. #iamlazy 6 days ago
Can they actually be led?
October 12, 2009Posted by on
I’ve decided to keep this blog focused on leadership (and perhaps grammar), and I’ve started a different blog on inbound marketing. Why? Because I’m finally free to post my actual thoughts.
I couldn’t always post my ongoing leadership thoughts because I had to be very careful that none of my geeks or anyone else in my firm thought that my posts were real. Somehow, if there was even the slightest hint that one of my geek constructs was based in real life, paranoia ensued. Perfectly understandable, but very limiting to my blog!
Oh, my posts still won’t be based on actual geeks I know or who have reported to me, but I expect that no one will be suspicious now. As such, I can let my thoughts on leadership and leading geeks “flow” more readily.
I’m excited to see what will come.