- RT @jmbronoel: Nice quote from Jenn: “A reference shouldn’t be something that lives in a database.” buff.ly/1lwO8Sr http://t.co/Mjsf… 1 day ago
- Join the Bay Area B2B Advocate Marketing Group. Our first meeting is April 9th in SF. Check it out and RSVP! - vip.infl.tv/r/1jz-399 2 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: [New Blog Post] 7 Ways to Really Conduct a Reference Check ift.tt/1q1tI4D 2 days ago
- "I'm not sure how to say 'woohoo!' in Queen's English..." 2 days ago
- Apparently, I've kept a sewing kit from 2003ish. Any other ILTA folk have this kicking around? instagram.com/p/lEUsMIm9vk/ 4 days ago
Can they actually be led?
2012 in review
January 7, 2013Posted by on
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 4 years to get that many views.
My main takeaway? Get off my butt and BLOG in 2013!