- RT @RecruitLoop: [New Post from @Paul_Slezak] 6 Reasons to Set Success Expectations bit.ly/19cttN6 19 hours ago
- OK, MAYBE I got a little snarky... RT @RecruitLoop: [New Post] How To Fail at Hiring (Even with a Great Recruiter!) bit.ly/1eZJSoV 4 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: Nice writeup from UK Recruiter: RecruitLoop – a new platform for the future of recruitment? bit.ly/IFTKcb 5 days ago
- AWESOME They Wheely Need The Wine shar.es/DKnMT via @sharethis 5 days ago
- RT @Paul_Slezak: Today @jennsteele @RecruitLoop shares 9 Ways Not To Look Like a Clueless Hiring Manager bit.ly/1asgvXl 6 days ago
Can they actually be led?
2012 in review
January 7, 2013Posted by on
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 4 years to get that many views.
My main takeaway? Get off my butt and BLOG in 2013!