- "If your LinkedIn profile makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth, I probably don't want to hire you..." #justsayin 1 day ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: See what our CEO @mboverell says in Hate the Term “Work-Life Balance”? Here Are 10 Alternatives: bit.ly/1eZ5Xmb 1 day ago
- Thanks to @homejoy for fixing all 3 issues. I do appreciate when customer service works! 4 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: Get our CEO @mboverell's tips on how to stay sane - Four Relaxation Tips For Busy Entrepreneurs onforb.es/1kYWf71 5 days ago
- Wow; three massive, inconvenient mess-ups in one day. @homejoy is about to lose my business. 5 days ago
Can they actually be led?
2012 in review
January 7, 2013Posted by on
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 2,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 4 years to get that many views.
My main takeaway? Get off my butt and BLOG in 2013!