- Very little makes me happier than a shipping notification from @SereneWine in my inbox! :) 22 hours ago
- I think my brain has achieved Friday flatline. 4 days ago
- "Undaunted by data, I went forward anyhow." is my favorite phrase today. 5 days ago
- RT @jmbronoel: Nice quote from Jenn: “A reference shouldn’t be something that lives in a database.” buff.ly/1lwO8Sr http://t.co/Mjsf… 6 days ago
- Join the Bay Area B2B Advocate Marketing Group. Our first meeting is April 9th in SF. Check it out and RSVP! - vip.infl.tv/r/1jz-399 1 week ago
Can they actually be led?
Next Stop: California!
August 8, 2013Posted by on
Confession: this is going to be an annoying blog post. It’s really a teaser, where I tell you I’m moving to California at the end of August, but I’m not quite yet announcing what’s going on.
Oh, and my husband is coming with me, so I’ll just get that bit of speculation out of the way immediately.
I will tell you a few things, however (and use bullets, since I think in bullet points):
- I am not staying at Amazon.
- I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED about what comes next.
- I have already fallen in love with my next company.
A few more details, I suppose, might be in order:
- If you’re in Seattle, I’d love to see you before I go! I’m throwing a house-cooling party on August 16th – let me know if you want the details.
- I am going to miss Seattle. Fantastic food, weather that sucks much less than Boston, and some of the best coworkers and friends I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. And the view of Mt. Rainier from my living room didn’t hurt, either…
At any rate, stay tuned for my post late next week – I personally think the next bit of news will be quite exciting!