- Thanks to @homejoy for fixing all 3 issues. I do appreciate when customer service works! 2 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: Get our CEO @mboverell's tips on how to stay sane - Four Relaxation Tips For Busy Entrepreneurs onforb.es/1kYWf71 2 days ago
- Wow; three massive, inconvenient mess-ups in one day. @homejoy is about to lose my business. 3 days ago
- New word for the day: derpressed. Your mission: define it. :) 5 days ago
- I'm hiring! Sales Executive - San Francisco at RecruitLoop - San Francisco Bay Area #jobs lnkd.in/bHR5Ut6 1 week ago
Can they actually be led?
Next Stop: California!
August 8, 2013Posted by on
Confession: this is going to be an annoying blog post. It’s really a teaser, where I tell you I’m moving to California at the end of August, but I’m not quite yet announcing what’s going on.
Oh, and my husband is coming with me, so I’ll just get that bit of speculation out of the way immediately. :)
I will tell you a few things, however (and use bullets, since I think in bullet points):
- I am not staying at Amazon.
- I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED about what comes next.
- I have already fallen in love with my next company.
A few more details, I suppose, might be in order:
- If you’re in Seattle, I’d love to see you before I go! I’m throwing a house-cooling party on August 16th – let me know if you want the details.
- I am going to miss Seattle. Fantastic food, weather that sucks much less than Boston, and some of the best coworkers and friends I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. And the view of Mt. Rainier from my living room didn’t hurt, either…
At any rate, stay tuned for my post late next week – I personally think the next bit of news will be quite exciting! :)