- Thanks to @homejoy for fixing all 3 issues. I do appreciate when customer service works! 2 days ago
- RT @RecruitLoop: Get our CEO @mboverell's tips on how to stay sane - Four Relaxation Tips For Busy Entrepreneurs onforb.es/1kYWf71 2 days ago
- Wow; three massive, inconvenient mess-ups in one day. @homejoy is about to lose my business. 2 days ago
- New word for the day: derpressed. Your mission: define it. :) 5 days ago
- I'm hiring! Sales Executive - San Francisco at RecruitLoop - San Francisco Bay Area #jobs lnkd.in/bHR5Ut6 1 week ago
Can they actually be led?
Jenn used to lead geeks in law firms. Then she decided to diversify and became a marketing consultant at HubSpot, a marketing software company. That gave her less fodder for this blog, so she recruited coauthors, who hadn’t posted in a year, so she finally took their pages down. :)
Then she moved to Seattle, and started working at Amazon.com as the Product Marketing Manager for Amazon Simple Email Service. After a year in the cloud, she moved over to Amazon’s SEO/SEM teams. This blog in no way represents the views of anyone at Amazon (for which they can all be truly grateful).
But after two years in a gargantuan company, she realized that she wanted to spend less time writing SQL and more time getting “stuff” done. She moved to the Bay Area and took at job as Head of Growth at RecruitLoop, a seed-stage startup that is disrupting the heck out of the recruiting industry.
She’s still obsessed with leadership, though, so she blogs on leading geeks.